msvcrt: Implement wcscat_s

Alistair Leslie-Hughes leslie_alistair at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 14 14:27:17 CDT 2008

"Dmitry Timoshkov" <dmitry at codeweavers.com> wrote in message
news:034e01c885c4$5e6746d0$a600fea9 at DMITRY...
> "Alistair Leslie-Hughes" <leslie_alistair at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> +@ cdecl wcscat_s(ptr long wstr) MSVCRT_wcscat_s
>
> The first parameter has type wstr. Also, please check actual
> buffer contents in the tests not just the return values.

Hi Dmitry,
  When I wrote the wcscpy_s you asked to me change the spec file to
from
cdecl wcscpy_s(wstr long wstr) MSVCRT_wcscpy_s
cdecl wcscpy_s(ptr long wstr) MSVCRT_wcscpy_s
since wcscat_s has the same arguments I assmed it to be the same.

After this change I assumed the following
ptr = non-const pointer that will be changed
wstr = const pointer of type wchar

Can you clarify what is correct?

Ill correct the tests.

Best Regards