user32: Add test_CreateIconFromResourceEx().

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at codeweavers.com
Tue Mar 18 00:35:31 CDT 2008

"Andrew Riedi" <andrewriedi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Mostly, this patch is just to serve as a check to make sure I don't
> horribly screw up CreateIconFromResourceEx().  I need to abstract some
> of the functionality out, and make use of it elsewhere.  Right now our
> CreateIconFromResourceEx() works flawlessly, as far as I know.
> Checking for contents afterwards would be a good idea though - I will
> send an updated patch to do exactly that before I touch our
> CreateIconFromResourceEx().

I'd suggest to add the tests not only for various parameters passed
to CreateIconFromResourceEx (not just a random one), but also add to
the resources icons/images with different color depth and test how they
are loaded (for instance the bug 10854 mentions an app which has 24-bpp
bitmap or icon in its resources, and that leads to the problem later
on when the app usess the returned handle to draw an image).

--
Dmitry.