MinGW cross compilation fails for d3dx9_36/tests

John Klehm xixsimplicityxix at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 06:05:57 CDT 2008

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 4:39 AM, Roderick Colenbrander
<thunderbird2k at gmx.net> wrote:

>  As a sidenote. You are also cross compiling wine dlls so now and then. It would be useful to also cross compile d3d8/d3d9 and wined3d but for wined3d -DUSE_WIN32_OPENGL must be set.

Well let me know how this works for you.  I'll refactor my script a
bit later today but for right now you have to run this one after the
winetest script, as this one counts on the environment that the
winetest script sets up.

Script to crossbuild d3d dlls [1] and the dlls themselves [2], [3],
[4] are out there.

John

[1] http://klehm.net/wine/crossbuild_d3d_dlls.sh
[2] http://klehm.net/wine/d3d8.dll