d3dx8: Dynamically import d3dx8 in the tests so the tests can be skipped if the dll is not found

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Mon May 5 16:58:15 CDT 2008

On Mon, 5 May 2008, Maarten Lankhorst wrote:
[...]
> >  When do you see a crash? Winetest itself already checks if a dll is
> > present. If it's not, the tests are skipped as can be seen on
> > test.winehq.org..
> It was crashing when I ran the test directly. But if that behavior is
> ok I'll just modify my script that runs the test.

It's ok for the test to not run when the dll is missing. Some time
ago (a few months?) there was a great cleanup to not load the dll to be
tested dynamically in such cases...

            Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes.
       That way, if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away - and barefoot.