wine compatible logo needed

Metody Stefanov metody_stefanov at abv.bg
Wed Jun 24 01:07:11 CDT 2009

Thanks for all the responses.
Yes, I intend to specify the wine version and the linux distro used.
I had in mind something like this for the manual:

"System Requirements:
[...] Hardware stuff [...]
Operating system:
Windows XP SP2 or later.
[WORKS WITH WINE LOGO GOES HERE] wine* 1.1.24 (or should I use just 1.1?)
"
And then, a footnote: "Works with wine 1.1.24, openSuSe 11.1 linux, see Appendix A "Technical notes/Descriptions" (Have to come up with a better name) for more information"
And then in the appendix, a small description of what wine is, something along the lines of :
[wine official logo] wine: Application compatibility layer that allows running software designed for windows on other OSses.
Follows a list of OSes that are supported (resp. architectures etc.) and then a note that wine is work in progress so experience with later/previous versions may vary (will think of a better way to put it).
Thoughts?

Cheers, Metody Stefanov

(PS sorry for the distorted first post (and this one if it turns bad as well).
PC I'm using at the moment has a strictly no-linux, no-other soft policy, only Microsoft pre-installed stuff. Outlook Express in this case...)