Wow, 2003 is almost all green... only rpcrt4:server failing

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 08:49:25 CDT 2009

Dan Kegel wrote:
> The wine test suite is making great progress towards
> passing on all platforms.
>
> http://test.winehq.org/data/tests/rpcrt4:server.html
> seems to be the sore thumb at the moment; it passes
> on XP and Wine, but fails everywhere else.
> I think this is the test that fails on the most platforms.
> - Dan

Just some thing I've noticed. W2K3 had 13 failures before yesterday's commit
round. Now it's down to 3. This most likely has to do with Rob's changes to WIDL
as that's the only relevant area touched with yesterday's round. So maybe a few
more of those will get things to zero ;)

The current w2k3 logs show two crashes in the child processes with
RPC_X_NULL_REF_POINTER.

First 2 crashes are when get_filename() is called in basic_tests():

#if 0
   str = get_filename();
   ok(!strcmp(str, __FILE__), "get_filename() returned %s instead of %s\n", str,
__FILE__);
   midl_user_free(str);
#endif

After commenting out that test block I get 2 new ones when get_s123() is called
in pointer_tests():

#if 0
   s123 = get_s123();
   ok(s123->f1 == 1 && s123->f2 == 2 && s123->f3 == 3, "RPC get_s123\n");
   MIDL_user_free(s123);
#endif

--
Cheers,