[4/5] WineD3D: Work around a bad crash in fglrx

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmx.at
Wed May 6 11:57:02 CDT 2009

Am Mittwoch, 6. Mai 2009 16:33:01 schrieb Roderick Colenbrander:

> Actually ATI/AMD is quite interested in Wine. I have been in contact
> with them for joining their developer program and helping them fix
> issues. I didn't have time to fill out all the info yet. I could get
> them look at it then.
Note that the issue here is not getting the bug fixed(it is fixed in the 9.4
driver, as you've verified with my test apps), but that on older radeons
we'll be stuck with a broken driver until one of the 3 existing Mesa radeon
drivers becomes useable(I think the radeon-rewrite branch is the target, not
the radeonhd one).