[bugzilla] donate to sponsoring bug

Nicklas Börjesson Nicklas.Borjesson at ws.se
Wed Sep 16 05:38:50 CDT 2009

I suppose that this only will appear on some bugs and disregarding that people might put off fixing bugs waiting for it to become a "pay-bug".
Who's going to get the money? It seems quite common that people share credit on fixing bugs, should we burden Alexandre with the task of deciding that?
Wouldn't this rather be on "projects", than bugs? The bug mentioned feels more like a "project".

//Nicklas