Wine users with a CD-ROM drive, please test

Greg Geldorp ggeldorp at vmware.com
Sat Aug 14 15:10:34 CDT 2010

Hi Joerg,

> From: Joerg Hoehle
>
> I found out that some machines ignore
> set c audio all off
> which was in the testsuite, while others react to it and even
> update the system preferences volume mixer control if
> it happens to be open.
>
> I don't know whether that difference depends on the HW (CD-ROM
> driver) or the OS. You can find it out by posting your results here.
>
> I'm now using
> set c audio all on
> (which should be the default)
> such that all users running the testsuite get to hear something.
>
> https://testbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=4434
> mcicda.c:612: Test failed: STOP all returned MCIERR_HARDWARE
> (I fixed that, but not yet on testbot).

I ran mcicda_test from TestBot job 4436 on the TestBot VMs, with a
data .iso connected as CD-ROM. Full results in attachment.
In short:

On NT4, Win2000:
mcicda.c:318: Test failed: resume without play: 0=NOERROR

On NT4, Win2000, XP, W2K3
mcicda.c:397: Test failed: STATUS position: MCIERR_HARDWARE

Ge.