richedit: Documented paragraph border widths are in points not pixels.

Dylan Smith dylan.ah.smith at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 17:16:31 CST 2010

On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 3:16 PM, Andrew Eikum
<andrew at brightnightgames.com> wrote:
> I'd be very surprised if git is modifying your patches without telling you.
>  It's probably Gmail trying to be clever.  Telling git-imap-send to send as
> an attachment (--attach) might fix the issue.  Or, if you're already doing
> that, maybe turning it off would fix it ;)

I always use --attach because gmail will word wrap to ~80 characters
for plain text email.

I believe you are probably right about this being a gmail rather than
git issue, since I get the same problem trying to send upload drafts
through thunderbird, or send emails through alpine using gmail's imap
and smtp servers.  Conversely I am able to send emails without line
ending conversion by manually attaching files through gmail's web
interface.

I didn't have this issue before when I was using libgmail, but I
switched to git imap-send when libgmail was removed from ubuntu's
repository.  As a result I don't know if gmail's imap/smtp servers
just started doing this.