richedit: Documented paragraph border widths are in points not pixels.

Hin-Tak Leung hintak_leung at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Feb 28 14:36:12 CST 2010

--- On Sun, 28/2/10, Andrew Eikum <andrew at brightnightgames.com> wrote:

> I'd be very surprised if git is modifying your patches
> without telling you.  It's probably Gmail trying to be
> clever.  Telling git-imap-send to send as an attachment
> (--attach) might fix the issue.  Or, if you're already
> doing that, maybe turning it off would fix it ;)

I don't know how others use gmail - but I have had problems using patches coming out of 'Save as' from gmail's web front end with that sort of problem (and the same patch e-mail arriving at my other imap/pop3 account doing okay), until I found the 'show original' tab under gmail's menu selections.

Also, there is an -l option for GNU patch to cope with extra white spaces.