Addition of En resources to non-En resources

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 04:29:05 CDT 2010

On 06/25/2010 11:23 AM, Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
> Paul Vriens<paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com>  wrote:
>
>> For the actual resources and their size/placements it would be nice to
>> have a tool/website as well that could be used to show how the
>> translated language actually looks in a menu/dialog/whatever with even
>> the possibility to change things. Is that feasible?
>
> What's wrong with running a test application with those menus/dialogs
> under Wine? What's the reason to complicate things by separating tasks
> of translating and verifying the result of the translation?

Well, nothing is wrong with that I guess. It's however geared to people
who are coders, not?

What we see is that there are several people who want to help us with
the translation part but have no idea how to code (or are actually
willing to code). We could use them, especially for the more exotic (or
let's call it less mainstream) languages.

--
Cheers,

Paul.