dockFill problem

Vassilis Virvilis vasvir at iit.demokritos.gr
Thu Nov 25 23:53:23 CST 2010

Hi everybody,

I have the following problem in a .NET application. A form resides in a
maximized MDI window. On startup the MDI gets maximized but the form is not
although the dockFill property is set. Needless to say that it works on windows.

1) My question is how to debug this - What are the relevant wine debug channels? (+win)
2) What it should happen? Should the application get a maximization message that is missing?
3) Any idea / old patch I could try on wine?
4) Any workaround at the application level I could try to make the application run properly?

  Thanks

         .bill