Console issues in recent git

Eric Pouech eric.pouech at orange.fr
Thu Sep 2 14:41:01 CDT 2010

Le 02/09/2010 03:29, Jerome Leclanche a écrit :
> Anyone else's terminal emulators really acting up since the last git
> batch? On konsole (2.5//4.5.00), I'm unable to see what I'm writing if
> there is a wine process running, until it's killed. This is probably a
> konsole bug, but still...
>
> CC eric.
>
> --
> J. Leclanche

not really
is the program you're running a CUI or GUI exec ?
if it's a CUI, then it's normal as it's supposed to get all your current
input
if it's a GUI (without a win32 console), then it's more questionnable

A+

--
Eric Pouech
"The problem with designing something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of a complete idiot." (Douglas Adams)