mmdevapi tests

Andrew Eikum aeikum at codeweavers.com
Wed Aug 3 07:52:27 CDT 2011

On 08/02/2011 09:30 AM, Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com wrote:
> I've a couple of mmdevapi tests that I could put into submittable
> form soon, however there's one big problem: There are three different
> backends (ALSA, OSS, MacOS) and each one needs a different set of todo_wine.
>
> How to deal with that?

I think the best thing to do is mark only the tests that fail on all
drivers as todo_wine. Tests that pass on any driver should not be marked
todo_wine. The idea is that the drivers should be as similar as
possible. So if something works on one driver and not others, then the
broken drivers will appear in the test results and should be fixed.

Tests that crash on some drivers and not others should be accompanied by
a fix for the crashes.

Andrew