Anyone using Wine D3D under Parallels?

Misha Koshelev misha680 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 10:17:29 CST 2011

For future reference, here is how I was able to quickly compile wine's
git version with all the libraries helpfully installed by MacPorts.

sudo port install wine-devel

When this is finished, go to the Wine GIT folder, and do:

./configure CPPFLAGS='-I/usr/X11/include -I/opt/local/include'
LIBS='-lGL -lGLU' LDFLAGS='-L/usr/X11/lib -L/opt/local/lib'
make && sudo make install

Finally, edit your ~/.profile, and add the following line:

export DYLD_FALLBACK_LIBRARY_PATH="/usr/X11/lib:/usr/lib:/opt/local/lib"

Thank you. Hope this helps someone else.

Misha