Re: GSoC-2011: Implement Missing Mesh Functions in Wine’s D3DX9

Michael Mc Donnell michael at mcdonnell.dk
Sun Jul 24 04:57:06 CDT 2011

On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 12:18 AM, Stefan Dösinger
<stefandoesinger at gmx.at> wrote:
> I just started reading this, I'll write more once I am done. Just a quick
> question: What do you mean with "built in function" in the comment above
> color_to_vector?

I wanted to ask if there was a DirectX function or macro that can
convert a D3DCOLOR, which is four bytes in the range 0-255, to four
floats in the range 0-1 or a D3DXVECTOR4?

Reading this again I think color_to_vector should probably accept a
D3DCOLOR instead of "BYTE color[4]"?

Thanks,
Michael