po: Update French translation

Frédéric Delanoy frederic.delanoy at gmail.com
Fri May 6 01:41:27 CDT 2011

2011/5/6 Nicolas Le Cam <niko.lecam at gmail.com>:
>>  #: regedit.rc:88
>> -#, fuzzy
>>  msgid "Modify Binary Data..."
>> -msgstr "Modifier les données &binaires"
>> +msgstr "Modifier les données &binaires..."
> I'm not sure you can add a keyboard accelerator if there isn't one in
> the original message.

Well actually, it's more like an error/omission in the original En version.

  POPUP ""
  BEGIN
	MENUITEM "&Modify...",                  ID_EDIT_MODIFY
	MENUITEM "Modify Binary Data...",       ID_EDIT_MODIFY_BIN
	MENUITEM SEPARATOR
	MENUITEM "&Delete\tDel",                ID_EDIT_DELETE
	MENUITEM "&Rename",                     ID_EDIT_RENAME
  END

As you can see, there's an accelerator on 3 out of 4 entries. For
consistency sake, the remaining one should have one as well.
I'll send a patch for this.

> --
> Nicolas Le Cam

Frédéric Delanoy