[1/3] comdlg32: Adjust the size of CHOOSE_COLOR dialog.

Gustavo Henrique Milaré gugamilare at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 21:31:48 CST 2012

Windows uses the translation "Vermelho". Comparing Wine's CHOOSE_COLOR with
the one in Paint in Windows 7, the position of other widgets were changed
for the text to fit. Either that or XN Resource Editor is lying to me :P
The overall dialog seems to be just a bit larger in Windows because there
is a blank space after the widgets.

I'm attaching a screen capture on Win 7 for reference.

Gustavo