winecfg: Add tab for most Direct3D registry settings.

Vitaliy Margolen wine-devel at kievinfo.com
Sun Jan 15 16:14:19 CST 2012

On 01/15/2012 01:46 PM, Stephen Chao wrote:
> From my own experiences browsing most games' appdb page, everyone and their
> brother (including myself) tinkers with d3d registry options.

That's exactly why those options where removed in the first place. To stop
everyone from breaking their configuration, then report bogus bugs. Wine
"official" stand on those type of settings;
1. Wine should detect all options automatically. And adjust them as needed
(depending on a specific application and/or requested features)
2. If 1. doesn't work - file bug to have Wine fixed.

PS. If you finding yourself needed to add all your custom settings back -
save them as a .reg file. Then import it in one go using regedit.

Vitaliy.