Ask for mentor - Improve Bcrypt

Kaiyi Zhang zky.own.star at gmail.com
Fri May 10 01:32:31 CDT 2013

Hi  Marek:
According to Lang's suggestion, I think DH and DSS is a better choice.
Thanks for your generous. DH and DSS is strange to me. I need to to learn
more about this. I accept it 's difficult for me to absorb your proposal .
it's better for me to get this step by step. As i said in my gsoc
proposal I'm interested in this. joining the wine  project is the best for
me.

thank you.