ntdll: Perform the offset checks also for a serial device.

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Wed Sep 25 20:41:19 CDT 2013

On Thu, 26 Sep 2013, Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:

[...]
> > > This VM is broken,
> >
> > How so? That is: what should I do to fix it?
>
> Investigate, find the source of failures and fix it? Note, that all
> other VMs pass this test just fine, moreover, this same w7pro64 VM
> doesn't always fail.

You obviously know more about this API and that test than I do. Further,
before claiming the VM is broken I'm sure you have positively determined
that the successes you had on your boxes were not just due to luck but
that something really is wrong with the VM. So please don't waste my
time, at least share your results.

                     Avoid the Gates of Hell - use Linux.