OK, what's the deal with the display, anyway ?

The Ghost In The Machine ewill at lexideb.athghost7038suus.net
Thu Apr 26 13:43:02 CDT 2001

In comp.emulators.ms-windows.wine, Nix N. Nix
<nix at go-nix.ca>
 wrote
on Thu, 26 Apr 2001 08:05:12 GMT
<3AE7D73E.9050606 at go-nix.ca>:

Try commenting out the

"Display" = ":0.0"

or

"Display" = "tux:10.0"

; "Display" = ":0.0"

in .wine/config , as I for one am not seeing this problem and can
bring up Borland C++ remotely (yes, it's slow, as I have a 56k :-) )

This might be a FAQ somewhere, but I can't say I know offhand.
I'm not seeing the problem, and my build is relatively current.

--
ewill at aimnet.com -- insert random misquote here
                    This is my other .sig.