DirectX 8.0

drovar drovar at alltel.net
Sun Dec 2 12:09:29 CST 2001

You're thinking of Transgaming's WineX which implements DirectX under Wine.
At the moment WineX only supports DirectX 7, although support for 8 is
coming eventually. You probably won't be able to run Aquanox under WineX,
although some DirectX 8 games function okay anyway, but you can check it out
at:

www.transgaming.com

news:slrna0ijns.hno.sjaenick at azathoth.jaenicke.org...