Resource temporarily unavailable

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Mon Dec 17 10:38:02 CST 2001

On Mon, 17 Dec 2001, T REX wrote:

> Hello
>
> Hmm, the collor depth isnt a problem, it is true that i use 8bpp but 16bpp
> doesnt change anything. besides disabling the comm ports make the program
> run fine and the collors seem fine. so thats not a problem.

If disabling the comm ports makes the program do what you want it to do,
what's the problem?  That's probably not what you mean, though, is it?

> I updated from cvs and applied the overlapped_better patch. seemed to work
> fine.
>
> The problem remains though, I wonder what to do next, I realy dont want to
> resort to emulation, its not an ideal solution.
> I think wine is the best option,
> I just need to get it working.
>
> The1trex

(Mike, overlapped_better is your second overlapped_good.diff that
included async.h.  I think it's confusing to have 2 patch files with the
same name, so I changed it before passing it along).

T REX, the only thing I can think of is to try tracing it again and see
if we can work out from that what it doesn't like.  We have found one
genuine error in the comms code so far, but maybe it is stubbing its
nose on yet another one.  It could of course be some other un- or mis-
implemented function that only gets used trying to work the serial port.

Lawson

Constants aren't, and variables won't.