Need advice on which native dlls to try

gerard patel nomailthankyoug.patel at wanadoo.fr
Tue Feb 6 15:57:37 CST 2001

On Tue, 06 Feb 2001 10:33:52 -0800, Duane Clark <dclark at akamail.com>
wrote:
>Okay, I really don't know what that means.

Not much... I could fix it but it's not completely obvious and at
the moment I am trying to fix another bug (and I have probably
a lot of search to do...)

>But I would just say that in
>every case, I get these when an attempt is made to create a dialog, not
>destroy them, though something else may be being destroyed in the
>process. The only thing that I see being destroyed is the drop down
>menu, and it is successfully destroyed and the background repainted
>before the crash.

The problem is that the windows are staying around while not
being managed by any thread; when the app tries to enumerate
windows, it finds some of these windows and Wine dies because
it can't find some related system data.

Gerard