Street Atlas 8.0?

Patrick Berge pberge at stny.rr.com
Tue Mar 27 00:16:56 CST 2001

Hi,

Lotus Notes 5.05 works great!  Thanks....now, has any one gotten Street
Atlas 8.0 to run with wine?

I get the starting splash screen from SA8.0 and a bunch of fixme:font
messages (I don't think  I care about these?).   Then I get both a
Windows box stating "Failed to create empty document." and get
"err:msg:DispatchMessageA BeginPaint not called on WM_PAINT for hwnd
0c08!" on the command line.

I then disconnected to the network and tried running SA8.0 as root and
got the same result.  I was hoping it was just some file permissions ,
but I think the permissions are not the problem.

I am using the default ~/.wine/config generated after a wineinstall. I
am using the Wine-20010305 tarball.  Any ideas?

Patrick Berge