No program start menu found

Blackknight041 blackknight041 at 208.243.164.16
Tue May 15 22:42:35 CDT 2001

Ever time i try to install starcraft from the Starcraft CD using wine (wine
install.exe) i get the following error "no program start menu found"

In an article from http://www.linuxgames.com/starcraft.php3
i was told to add this to my user.reg file
"" Solution: edit ${HOME}/.wine/user.reg and put the "Programs" key there
 yourself. As I see it (please correct me if I'm wrong), the wine
 versions of the registry are plain text files, with tabs to delimit the
 tree hierarchy of the windows registry. I added a branch to the
 "Software" trunk by adding these six lines (using actual tabs for "\t",
 but you get the idea)

 \tMicrosoft
 \t\tWindows
 \t\t\tCurrentVersion
 \t\t\t\tExplorer
 \t\t\t\t\tShell Folders
 \t\t\t\t\t\tPrograms=1,1,C:\\WINDOWS\\Start Menu\\Programs
""
I have tried to add this and i have recived the same error. Does anyone have
a fix or solution to this???