Sudden Strike Demo

alex alex at bozoka.com
Fri Nov 16 03:21:28 CST 2001

I had it working awhile ago...sound and all...no probz.
I used a crack so I wouldnt need any zeedee access however.
As I recall it worked with 20011004 release of wine, not to sure
though, this is however the release I use for starcraft too.

Has anyone gotten Commandos 2 to work good with any release?
I find the mouse is moving to skippy to play it.

regards
/alex