err:module:BUILTIN32_dlopen failed to load .so lib for builtin x11drv.dll

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Tue Nov 27 17:19:49 CST 2001

In that case I guess it must be as Ove said:

>From ovehk at ping.uio.no Tue Nov 27 18:06:59 2001

The version of your X11 headers in /usr/include/X11
(/usr/X11R6/include/X11) does not match the version of your X libraries in
/usr/X11R6/lib.

In any case, ./configure has found that symbol in the header files, but
the dynamic linker can't find it where it knows to look (directories
named in LD_LIBRARY_PATH and in /etc/ld.so.conf, but not their
subdirectories).  Run /sbin/ldconfig after making any change to
/etc/ld.so.conf.

Lawson
---oof---