err:win:GetDesktopWindow .....

Phil Stracchino alaric at babcom.com
Wed Oct 3 18:12:17 CDT 2001

I appear to have wine almost working, except for this:

 $ wine --debugmsg fixme-all d:\\<any .exe>
err:win:GetDesktopWindow You need the -desktop option when running with
native USER

And no, this is the *only* error I'm getting aside from font fixmes.
What do I need to do to fix this or figure out what's causing it?

--
  *********  Fight Back!  It may not be just YOUR life at risk.  *********
  phil stracchino   ::   alaric at babcom.com   ::   halmayne at sourceforge.net
    unix ronin     ::::   renaissance man   ::::   mystic zen biker geek
     2000 CBR929RR, 1991 VFR750F3 (foully murdered), 1986 VF500F (sold)
       Linux Now! ...because friends don't let friends use Microsoft.