Re: ReWind vs WINE vs WINEX

puoti at inwind.it puoti at inwind.it
Wed Aug 14 05:09:26 CDT 2002

Wine is more developed than rewind, a lot of apps that dont' run under
rewind (And winex, winex is just rewind with 3d graphics for games) run
fine under wine, but if you need ms office, the best thing you can get
is crossover office, from www.codeweavers.com, it's not free, costs
about 54$, but has the best support for ms office, the best free
software is wine, excluding 3d games.