comm debug msgs

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Sat Jan 5 22:39:49 CST 2002

On Fri, 4 Jan 2002, Antonio Augusto Todo Bom Neto wrote:

> On Fri, 4 Jan 2002 12:06:18 -0200
> Antonio Augusto Todo Bom Neto <antonio at xultz.wox.org> wrote:
>
> > I need to use comm port for a PIC microcontroler programmer,
> > PicStart Plus, but the MPLAB program does not open the port
> > normaly. CodeWeavers Wine runs ok, but is very old, I want to use
> > the last release of wineHQ, 20011226.

I think you won't be able to do that.  We seem to have committed some
bad bugs in 16 bit comms, but i hope we will sort them out by the next
Wine release.  Please don't give up hope, we are working on it, and if
Mike can't fix it, I may have to wade in myself.  It may take me a
while, but one of us _will_ get it working again.

Lawson

Installation is performed in the reverse order of removal.
                    - British Leyland shop manual