eudora

Brian Elliott bde3 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 07:19:02 CST 2002

Hi folks,

I'm new to WINE and have actually read the docs, so go easy on me.  My
machine is setup to dual boot between Red Hat 7.2 and Windows2000.  This
is what I get when I try to run Eudora 5.1 from my Win2k partition.
 This is as far it'll go--no window ever displays.  I get identical
results with either WINE 20020122 or a CVS snapshot from yesterday
evening.  Let me know if there's any additional debugging information I
can supply to make this more clear.

[bde at brian wine]$ cd /win2000/Program\ Files/Qualcomm/Eudora/
[bde at brian Eudora]$ wine eudora.exe
err:module:PE_fixup_imports Module (file) MFC42.DLL (which is needed by
C:\Program Files\Qualcomm\Eudora\QCUtils.dll) not found
err:win32:PE_LoadLibraryExA can't load C:\Program
Files\Qualcomm\Eudora\QCUtils.dll
err:module:PE_fixup_imports Module (file) QCUtils.dll (which is needed
by C:\Program Files\Qualcomm\Eudora\Imap.dll) not found
err:win32:PE_LoadLibraryExA can't load C:\Program
Files\Qualcomm\Eudora\Imap.dllerr:module:PE_fixup_imports Module (file)
imap.dll (which is needed by C:\Program
Files\Qualcomm\Eudora\Eudora.exe) not found
[bde at brian Eudora]$

Thanks,
Brian