Runing win32 Delphi applications with wine ?

gboutwel gboutwel at praize.com
Wed Jul 3 14:31:57 CDT 2002

Guy,

  I tried Borland C++ Builder quite a while back and wasn't.
 Gerard Patel (I first ran into/interacted with him on Borland's
Newsgroups) helped me out some and has reported being able to
run practically all the Borland C++ Builder examples, especially
the 'Swat' example which is one of his favorites from what I
gather.

  I haven't tried it recently and not with Delphi or Delphi apps,
but I'm sure it's possible since there was such sucess with Borland
C++ Builder.  Besides.  Did you konw that Kylix's IDE (at least
for v1 don't know about v2) was ported, and when run 'kicked-off'
WINE?

George