Newbie Question

Dave Malone dave at dewhead.net
Tue Nov 5 16:27:47 CST 2002

On Tue, Nov 05, 2002 at 01:29:33PM +0000, Anton Piatek wrote:
> I am trying to run several programs, and wine isnt loading the Dlls they
> need... the part that gets me is that the dlls are actually in the same
> dir as the exe (which is where i am launching them from as well)

You'll want to copy the DLL's that the program installed to your fake
windows/systesm or windows/system32 directories.  Then in your config
file find the DLL override section and add in the DLL's and set the to
run as native.  Syntax looks like this:
"name_of_dll" = 'native, builtin'

I have had problems where whine will not use the native DLL's.  Not
sure why.

--
Key fingerprint = AA F0 D7 6D 61 B2 59 23 81 C4 0D D7 B6 68 FC 4C 1C
		  62 AD 4C