Problem using Lotus Notes

marriaga at arcor.com.ar marriaga at arcor.com.ar
Tue Nov 26 09:37:31 CST 2002

I´m running Mandrake 8.2 and installed Wine in a fake_windows directory. I
could make Lotus Notes 507 work fine with most of its uses, but I´m having
trouble with a specific application, which runs in Notes environment (a
Notes database). The problem I have appears in Windows clients too, but in
those cases it´s solved changing some parameters in Windows´s "Regional
Settings". How can I make it work in Linux? I tried changing the same
parameters in KDE Regional Settings, but I imagined it was useless, as Wine
doesn´t look there, does it?
I hope somebody can help me.
Thanks,
Sorry for what I´m doing with Shakespeare´s language...

Martín Arriaga
marriaga at arcor.com.ar