--no decent fonts

Phillip John Shelton phillips at yourisp.com.au
Wed Feb 5 02:52:57 CST 2003

Did not find a pointer that answered this to my satistisfaction.

My setup gives this output for programs that I have installed.

fixme:ole:OleQueryLinkFromData (0x403de620),stub!
fixme:winspool:WINSPOOL_EnumPrinters We dont handle PRINTER_ENUM_CONNECTIONS
fixme:winspool:WINSPOOL_EnumPrinters We dont handle PRINTER_ENUM_CONNECTIONS
wine: Unhandled exception, starting debugger...
err:wineconsole:WCUSER_SetFont wrong font
err:wineconsole:WCUSER_SetFont wrong font
err:wineconsole:WINECON_Fatal Couldn't find a decent font, aborting

Also, the default font that the app uses for menues and such is a
running script, I would like it to be times new roman or perhaps Areil
Even Courier would be better.