--no decent fonts

Mark Knecht markknecht at attbi.com
Tue Feb 4 07:25:57 CST 2003

On Wed, 2003-02-05 at 00:52, Phillip John Shelton wrote:
> Did not find a pointer that answered this to my satistisfaction.
>
> My setup gives this output for programs that I have installed.

> fixme:ole:OleQueryLinkFromData (0x403de620),stub!
> fixme:winspool:WINSPOOL_EnumPrinters We dont handle PRINTER_ENUM_CONNECTIONS
> fixme:winspool:WINSPOOL_EnumPrinters We dont handle PRINTER_ENUM_CONNECTIONS
> wine: Unhandled exception, starting debugger...
> err:wineconsole:WCUSER_SetFont wrong font
> err:wineconsole:WCUSER_SetFont wrong font
> err:wineconsole:WINECON_Fatal Couldn't find a decent font, aborting
>
> Also, the default font that the app uses for menues and such is a
> running script, I would like it to be times new roman or perhaps Areil
> Even Courier would be better.

Phillip,
   I don't mean to be depressing, but I've been stuck at this problem
for a couple of months on one of my systems. One clue is that sometimes
the account you run from effects this message.

   I've installed Redhat 7.3 on 3 systems here. 2 work. One fails for
this message. No one has a satisfactory answer.

Mark