Missing .so libraries for DLL files

Janine C.Buorditez johann at broadpark.no
Fri Feb 7 09:52:13 CST 2003

Rein,

The first postings are irrelevant. I switched a few mfc42.dll:s on the way.

Check out http://www.terrabionic.com/wine/

I've also tried putting them in the current working directory, but the error
stays the same.

You can test it for yourself it you want to, at:
http://www.ps2reality.net/showdocument.php?t=8762

Thanks,
---johann