Win16Mutex Error

Kevin DeKorte kdekorte at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 28 14:27:48 CST 2003

Michael,

I have this same problem when I run Lotus Notes and Lotus WordPro at the same
time. If you read the code in windows/class.c you'll see a comment on how
getting data from another class is not allowed in Windows. I think that may
be true but the implementation is not right, becuause on Real Windows you can
run these apps at the same time.  Individually these apps run fine in wine,
but run them at hte same time and the second one started goes boom.

Kevin