Running Virtualdub in a fake windows installation

Ronald Castillo ronaldace2 at cantv.net
Sun Jan 5 12:28:00 CST 2003

It would be great if you could do the regression test, or I could try to do
that if you could give me the instructions..

what do you mean by "zillions of bytes"? I'm currently pretty limited of disk
space but I could get an extra hard drive if there is no other solution.

Or maybe you could tell me any Linux native program I could use.. My plan is
to compress Divx or MPG movies into Divx of smaller file size, so I can put
them on my Pocket PC.

Thanks for your help..

Ronald