[Newbie] i can\'t run the acrobat

Fabian Cenedese Cenedese at indel.ch
Mon Jan 27 02:09:23 CST 2003

>>Use the fake_windows partition that Wine creates, install your Win32 app
>>in it & then see Wine rock & roll !
>
>What a tool i need, for create the fake_windows paretition and for install
>the apps. How many place on the HD i need.

The fake windows is not a own partition, it's just a directory e.g. in your
home directory. It's like a virtual c-drive for wine. So it would look like
home/fake_windows/Windows and Programs and Windows/System etc.
But the wine setup tool should already have made this for you. If not you
can still start it now, it's in wine/tools/wineinstall. And the wine config
needs to know this path.

>P.S. i understand russain and germany, so you can send me the mails in
>this language too :-)

Can't help with Russian but German is fine with me too :)

bye  Fabi