Knights and Merchants

Joris Huizer joris_huizer at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 16 16:18:37 CST 2003

Hello everybody,

I have got a small question.
I've got a game called "Knights and Merchants" which
runs very well in wine - except for one detail.

When you try to leave the program there is a button to
use, labeled "verlaat missie" (in the Dutch version,
it's probably something like "leave mission" in
English)
When I use that button, the program crashes and the
wine debugger launches;

The problem is, the program is working with the screen
resolution. And because of the crash at the end the
program doesn't set it back.

Can anybody tell me how to restore normal resolution
(I'm using Debian Linux)

And, is there a way to avoid these crashes ?

Thanks for any help,

Joris Huizer