Xilinx WebPACK tools

Daryl Warkentin warkentin at sedsystems.ca
Thu May 1 16:42:13 CDT 2003

I am trying to run the Xilinx WebPACK tools under wine and am having a
few problems:

Wine Version: 20030408 compiled with --with-ntpl
Linux Distro: RedHat 9
Windows App: Xilinx WebPACK version 5.2i

I did the install using wine in Linux which crashed before finishing
completely but the executables I was interested in were installed before
it died.

When I run the executable called ise.exe I get the output at the end of
this message. I assume this means that I need to find a msvcirt.dll file
somewhere and put it in the c:\Windows\System directory. Am I right, and
if so which version of windows should I get it from?

Thanks.

err:module:import_dll Module (file) MSVCIRT.dll (which is needed by
C:\Xilinx\bin\nt\libThread.dll) not found
err:win32:PE_LoadLibraryExA can't load C:\Xilinx\bin\nt\libThread.dll
err:module:import_dll Loading module (file) libThread.dll (which is
needed by C:\Xilinx\bin\nt\libPortability.dll) failed (error
-1073741801).
err:win32:PE_LoadLibraryExA can't load
C:\Xilinx\bin\nt\libPortability.dll
err:module:import_dll Loading module (file) libPortability.dll (which is
needed
by C:\Xilinx\bin\nt\libStaticFileParsers.dll) failed (error
-1073741801).
err:win32:PE_LoadLibraryExA can't load
C:\Xilinx\bin\nt\libStaticFileParsers.dllerr:module:import_dll Loading
module (file) libStaticFileParsers.dll (which is needed by
C:\Xilinx\bin\nt\libPersonalityModule.dll) failed (error -1073741801).
err:win32:PE_LoadLibraryExA can't load
C:\Xilinx\bin\nt\libPersonalityModule.dllerr:module:import_dll Loading
module (file) libPersonalityModule.dll (which is needed by
C:\Xilinx\bin\nt\libDrm_Cellmodel.dll) failed (error -1073741801).
err:win32:PE_LoadLibraryExA can't load
C:\Xilinx\bin\nt\libDrm_Cellmodel.dll
err:module:import_dll Loading module (file) libDrm_Cellmodel.dll (which
is needed by C:\Xilinx\bin\nt\libDrm_Physlayout.dll) failed (error
-1073741801).
err:win32:PE_LoadLibraryExA can't load
C:\Xilinx\bin\nt\libDrm_Physlayout.dll
err:module:import_dll Loading module (file) libDrm_Physlayout.dll (which
is needed by C:\Xilinx\bin\nt\pace.exe) failed (error -1073741801).

--
Daryl Warkentin
Hardware Engineering