Question re: winelib/MFC/ATL

Brian Arnold brian at math.unm.edu
Fri May 30 16:17:59 CDT 2003

Question: I've been trying to compile the MFC, using the advice offered on
the winelib user's guide, but with little luck.  Same with the ATL.

My app has been working under Linux using straight wine, but I've been
tasked to try and do a winelib build.  Anyone have a good Makefile or
source setup for the MFC 4.2 and/or the ATL?  I'm really stuck. :(

| Brian Arnold                  | brian at math.unm.edu |
| Mathematics and Statistics    |                    |
| University of New Mexico      |                    |