Newbie Wine Question

Dan Sawyer dansawyer at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 9 17:33:12 CST 2003

Russ,

I can't speak to Wine running your app. Wine is getting to be quite
good, however qirks remain.

You are on the right track. Here is the 10,000 foot view:

1. Create a dual boot system.

2. Get wine sources and build wine. (others may say install the rpm)

3. Create your wine config:

       a. $HOME/.wine dir
       b. wine 'config' file in above dir
       c. mount the /dev/'win dir' in a /mnt/windir

That should get you started. There is much more, however those are the
big steps.

Regards,
Dan