Font Metrics

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Sun Nov 30 22:58:00 CST 2003

Copy some windows fonts into [drive C]/windows/Fonts directory to get
rid of the fonts metrics problem. Make sure freetype is installed with
its devel package.

> winemine up, but when I do, I get a painfully long list of messages
and
> then it goes into Font Metrics 1.1% - Font Metrics 1.2% untill we
> eventually get to 100%. I also tried to run File Maker Pro 5 for

Try to check your wine installation.
http://www.winehq.com/site/docs/wine-user/bugs#TROUBLESHOOTING
Please give the wine version, this will be easier to debug.

> the program (notepad regedit etc) I get an error from the wineserver
> saying could not save regisrty branch to ~/.wine/user.regwineserver
> twice and one error following it saying could not save  registry
branch
> to ~/.wine/userdef.reg. I have executed searches for these file but
> cannot find them. I am using FreeBSD 4.9-STABLE on a P2 with 256 RAM.

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle_at_users_dot_sourceforge_dot_net)
 ICQ #170597259
Say NO to software patents
Dites NON aux brevets logiciels