[Wine]Re: From a newbie: how to run MS Word?

Joachim von Thadden thadden at web.de
Tue Dec 28 06:49:03 CST 2004

Am Mo, Dez 27, 2004 at 09:04:41 -0500 schrieb James E. LaBarre:
> such a probem on their own setup).  Other than that, the only other apps
> I've found problems with are ones you aren't testing anyway (such as
> eBay's TurboLister).  Many of these may *never* run under Wine, as
> they're too reliant on undocumented windows "features".

Yes, that's true. Especially TurboLister is known not to work with wine.

For everyone: For every app you get to work it would be nice to have a
small eMail send to me with the place of download, your wine version and
whether you had to do some extra tweaking to get it work. I will try to
include it in WineTools then.

Regards
	Joachim
          Never run a touchy system!!!"