[Wine]Re: to the administrators

J. W. Ballantine jwb at homer.att.com
Wed Jun 23 12:46:53 CDT 2004

The mail headers already have:
amoung others List-*.
So, if people REALLY want/need [Wine] in the subject line,
I suggest they get and use procmail or another mail filter/handler to put it
there.

Just my  two cents.

Jim

>  Date:  Wed, 23 Jun 2004 10:05:04 -0700
>  To:  wine-users at winehq.com
>  From:  Duane Clark <dclark at akamail.com>
>  Subject:  [Wine]Re: to the administrators
>  Sender:  wine-users-admin at winehq.org
>
>  Massimo Corinaldesi wrote:
>  > I'm interested to have on the object of each message generated by the mail
ing list something like "[Wine]", as for others mailing lists. That could be us
eful to discriminate between right messages and spam, allowing to delete messag
es not reading them in advance.